We send you email reminders to check in and send updates about your Omada participation, but if there are certain emails or notifications you don't need, you can change the settings through the Omada program site.
While on the Settings page:
- Click Notification Preferences.
- You will see all the options appear for notifications that you can update. You can uncheck any notifications that you do not wish to receive.
- Click Save when you are finished. Your notification preferences should be updated within 24 hours once saved.
For updates from your group discussion board, you can receive updates as they are posted in individual emails, in a single daily digest email, or never.
- Make those changes by clicking the field next to Send me group conversation board updates...
- A drop-down menu will appear. Select the option you would like.
- Click Save to make this change.