*If you are looking for notifications for the Omada website, please click here.
If you would like to turn off any push notifications or reminders from the Omada app on your mobile device, you can make those changes within the app.
For iPhone, you can turn off push notifications with these steps:
- Press the gear icon in the top right corner on the Progress page. You should see an option to adjust either Email or Push notifications.
2. Toggle to turn orange turns these 'On'.
For Android, you can turn off or update your push notifications with these steps from the homescreen (checklist view):
- Select the 3 layer menu at the top left.
- Select Push Notifications.
3. You can now uncheck any notifications you no longer wish to receive on your mobile device.
Any changes made should be reflected within 24 hours.