If you would like to turn off any reminders or notifications from the Omada app on your mobile device, you can make those changes within the app.
For iPhone, you can turn off push notifications with these steps:
- Press the gear icon in the top left corner on the Home page.
- You should see an option to adjust either Email or Push notifications.
For Android, you can turn off or update your push notifications with these steps from the homescreen (checklist view):
- From the homescreen, click on the menu button in the top left.
- Once the menu opens, select Settings .
- You can now uncheck any notifications you no longer wish to receive on your mobile device.
Any changes made should be reflected within 24 hours.