Please note: Omada recommends tracking meals using your mobile app from your Android or iOS (iPhone) device for the best experience. This will enable you to update meals from previous days, as well as update your meals from today.
Tracking meals from the website is limited. Only the current day's meals and can be tracked using the steps below.
To track food via the website:
- Log in to your Omada account.
- Once you log in, you will be directed to the Home screen where you will see your Action List.
- Click Track Food & Drinks to view the meal options:
- Once you click the meal you would like to track, a box will appear prompting you to enter a meal in the search bar.
- Enter your meal in the search bar and click the meal once it auto-populates. Please note you can add multiple meals under one category or you can click I Skipped Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Snack.
- Click Next.
- On the next page you can complete the following optional actions:
- Select a Meal Size to indicate the portion size of your meal.
- Rate the Healthiness of your meal.
- Click Save once you are done entering all desired items.
- Once you click Save, you will be redirected to your Home page which will display your action list with a Completed action.
- If you need to make changes to the meal you just entered, click on the meal to edit.