If you would like to track your activity, please download the Omada app on your mobile device and follow the instructions below.
If you would like to connect your Samsung Health or Google Fit app to Omada for step tracking, click here.
- Within the Omada app, tap the triple bar “≡” in the upper left corner of your screen to open the sidebar menu.
- Tap Tracking.
- Tap Activity on the upper right corner of your screen. You will now have a view of the Activity page.
- You will see the word Today underlined. If you need to enter activity for a previous date, toggle between the previous dates by swiping right at the top of your screen until you reach your desired date.
- Please note you will not be able to enter activities for a future date.
- To manually add steps, tap Add Steps.
- Enter your number of steps for the day and tap OK.
- You may also Add Extra Activity Minutes to add your activity time and tap OK.
- For example: You may enter total minutes for yard work.
- You can always go back and Edit Minutes previously entered.
- Your steps and activity minutes should now be reflected.