You can adjust your step goal to better suit your preference, whether you find it too challenging or not challenging enough.
If you would like to track your activity and change your step goal, please download the Omada app on your mobile device.
Follow the instructions below to set your personal step goal.
- Within the Omada app, tap the triple bar “≡” in the upper left corner of your screen to open the sidebar menu.
- Tap Activity.
- On your activity page, tap on thesymbol under Today.
- Please note: This will update your step goal from the current day going forward. Your step goal will remain unaffected for any previous days.
- Tap Change Step Goal.
- Enter your step goal and tap OK.
- Your step goal now should be set. You can always update your step goal again in the future.
- Please note: If you do not see your new step goal reflected, please swipe down on your screen to refresh the page.