If you would like to track your activity, please download the Omada app on your mobile device and follow the instructions below.
If you would like to connect your Health app to Omada for step tracking, click here.
1. Tap the Progress icon at the bottom of your screen. This will take you to your Progress Page.
2. Then select Activity.
3. To manually add steps, tap Add Steps.
- If you need to enter steps for a previous date, scroll down to find the previous dates until you reach your desired date. Tap the right side of that card to expand it and you can add/edit steps for that date.
- Please note you will not be able to enter activities for a future date.
4. Enter your number of steps for the day and tap Save.
5. If you have the automatic step tracking feature enabled, you will be prompted to edit steps via the Health app. Tap Open Health app to be directed to the Health app.
6. Locate the Steps tile and tap it.
7. Then tap on Add Data in the top right corner.
8. A new screen will pop-up where you can manually add steps, adjust the date, and time. Please note, if you need to add steps for a previous day, you'll have to change the date in the Health App as well for the changes to reflect in your Omada account.
9. Enter your step count in the Steps field, then tap Add. These steps will then be added to your total step count in the Health app.
10. Once you've entered your steps in the Health app, navigate back to the Omada app. Your step count should now be updated.