Most mobile phones are able to track your steps automatically, but there are some minimum requirements for this feature to work.
The iPhone 5, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X and 11 are capable of tracking a user's steps. Older versions of the iPhone are not capable of tracking steps even with the Health app installed.
1. Download the Omada mobile application at https://go.omadahealth.com/mobile or by searching for Omada in the App Store.
2. Log in to the Omada mobile app
- If you are already logged in to the Omada mobile app, please log out:
- Navigate to your Progress page and tap on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner
- Tap on the Log Out button at the bottom of your screen
3. Tap on Progress at the bottom of the screen.
4. Then click on the Activity tile.
5. A prompt should appear asking if "Health" app can automatically track your steps. Tap Turn On.
6. The Health app will open on your iPhone device. Tap on the toggle next to Steps to turn on step tracking permissions.
7. Tap on Allow in the top right corner to allow Omada permission to sync steps from the Health app.
Note: If the prompt in step 5 does not appear, please log out and back into the Omada app. Once you have logged back in, please follow steps 3-7 above.