Refer to these tips if the weights in your Omada account do not match the weights on your scale.
- Weigh in again. Review your scale display.
- If your scale displays "Step off" or "Step off redo", refer to My scale displays "Step off". What can I do?
- If your scale displays "ER" or an error message, refer to Why am I seeing an error message on my scale?
- Try to reset your scale. Weigh in again, making sure that you are standing in the middle of the scale.
- Check to see if anyone else has been using your scale. Refer to Can others use my scale?
- Move your scale from a carpeted surface to a hard, flat surface. Weigh in again.
Contact us if your weight does not appear in your Omada account after 10 minutes or if you experience persistent issues with your scale. Please include (a) the date and time of your last weigh in, (b) the weight reading, (c) the approximate number of times you've weighed in since weights last transmitted to your account.