Please note: Avoid resetting your scale for transmission issues (Er4, Er5, Er6 or continuous dashed lines). This process will wipe your scale’s memory and previously stored weights will not send to your account once a signal is found.
Follow these instructions to reset your scale:
- Remove all batteries from the back of your scale.
- Leave the scale without its batteries for at least 10 minutes.
- Make sure that the battery compartment is clean, and the contact terminals are free of debris or residue. Check that the batteries have the correct polarity and reinsert them firmly in place.
- Place your scale on a flat and completely even surface. The feet of the scale are very sensitive and will not measure accurately if they are uneven. Avoid setting your scale on surfaces like carpet or uneven tiling.
- Press the center of the scale with one foot to wake it up. The scale will calibrate and display a series of dashes.
- "0.0" will appear on the screen. Step on the center of the scale.
- Remain still on the scale until your weight appears. You will hear a short beep when your weight registers.
- Step off the scale. A series of dashes will move across the display.
- "Sent” will appear on your scale display when your weight is being transmitted successfully to your Omada account.
Weight data should transmit to your Omada account within roughly 5 minutes.
If your weight does not appear in your Omada account after 24 hours, or you see an error code on your scale’s display screen, please contact us.