Please reset your scale if your weights do not appear or you see an "ER" or error message on your scale display.
Follow these instructions to reset your scale.
- Remove all batteries from the back of your scale.
- Leave the scale without its batteries for at least 10 minutes.
- Reinsert the batteries. Check that the batteries are firmly in place.
- Place your scale on a flat, even surface.
- Press the center of the scale with one foot to wake it up. The scale will calibrate and display a series of dashes.
- "0.0" will appear on the screen. Step on the center of the scale.
- Remain on the scale until your weight appears. You will hear a short beep when your weight registers.
- Step off the scale. A series of dashes will move across the display.
- "Sent” will appear on your scale display when your weight is being transmitted successfully to your Omada account.
Weight data will transmit to your Omada account within 5 minutes.
Contact us if your weight does not appear in your Omada account after 5 minutes.