Please reset your scale if it continues to displays "Step off" or "Step off redo".
Follow these instructions to reset your scale.
- Remove all batteries from the back of your scale.
- Leave your scale without its batteries for at least 1 hour.
- Reinsert the batteries. Make sure all batteries are pressed in completely, placed correctly, and fit firmly in the compartment.
- Set the scale on a flat, even surface. The scale may not be able to accurately measure on carpet or tile. The feet should all be on the same level.
- Press down on the center of the scale with one foot to wake up the scale and immediately step off. You'll see a red line move up and down as the scale calibrates itself, and then "0.0" should appear on the screen.
- Once the scale displays "0.0", you can step on the center of the scale to weigh yourself.
- Remain on the scale until your weight appears. You will hear a short beep when your weight registers.
- Stand still until your weight blinks and you hear a short double beep.
- Step off the scale. You'll see a red dash move across the display. You’ll then hear a longer single beep and see the word "Sent” when your weight has been transmitted successfully to your Omada account.
This reset procedure may need to be completed twice in order to clear this error.
How to Weigh In:
Please contact us if your scale continues to say "Step Off" after following the above steps.