Please reset your scale if it continues to displays "Step off", "Step off redo", or "Sleep off".
Follow these instructions to reset your scale.
- Remove all batteries from the back of your scale for at least 10 minutes.
- Reinsert the batteries. Make sure all batteries are pressed in completely, placed correctly, and fit firmly in the compartment.
- Set the scale on a flat, even surface. The scale may not be able to accurately measure on carpet or tile. The feet should all be on the same level.
- Press down on the center of the scale with one foot to wake up the scale and immediately step off. You'll see a red line move up and down as the scale calibrates itself, and then "0.0" should appear on the screen.
- Wait until scale displays "0.0", then step on the center with both feet.
- Stand still until your weight blinks and you hear a short double beep.
- Step off the scale. You'll see a red dash move across the display. You’ll then hear a longer single beep and see the word "Sent” when your weight has been transmitted successfully to your Omada account.
How to Weigh In:
Please contact us if your scale continues to say "Step Off" after following the above steps.