This feature is available to members in the Diabetes and Hypertension programs to create a Provider Data Report and share it.
To create a Provider Data Report for your blood glucose or blood pressure history and share it, using the Google Play Store App please follow the steps below:
1. From the Omada App Home Screen, tap the menu icon (≡) in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Tap Progress and this should take you to your Progress Page.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the Blood Glucose or Blood Pressure page and tap Export Data.
- For those in our Hypertension program, you will only be able to download an average for your blood pressure readings at this time.
4. Tap Continue and select the date range you would like to include in the report.
5. Then tap Export Data at the bottom of the page.
6. A report will be generated.
7. Select how you would like to share your data.
- You will have the option to Email, Print, or save the data in PDF format.