At this time, this feature is only available to members in the diabetes and the combined diabetes/hypertension program. To create a Provider Data Report that includes blood glucose values/average of blood pressure readings using a Web browser, follow the steps below::
- From the Home Screen, click on the Progress button.
- In the Progress page select Blood Glucose or Blood Pressure.
- Then, click on the Export Data button on the bottom left of the page.
- Click “Continue” on the Sharing Your Data prompt that pops up.
- Select the length of time that you would like to include in the report.
- Click “Print or Download”
- You will have the option to print or download the report.
Please Note: For individuals who are currently in the Hypertension program only, the option to download your blood pressure data averages is available on the mobile app.