- All reports include demographic information about the member (name, age, profile picture, time period, and date report generated).
- For Blood Glucose Data reports:
- Averages of Blood Glucose values with a breakdown by risk level: from very high to very low. Color-coded based on risk level.
- Hyper/hypo in context: a table that presents those blood glucose values that are very high or very low.
- Blood Glucose readings: a table with all the blood glucose values tracked for the time window of the report. Color-coded.
- For Blood Pressure Data reports:
- Average Weekly Blood Pressure: a table with the weekly averages for blood pressure for the time window of the report (number of readings per week, average AM readings, average PM readings, color coding based on risk level).
*Please note the option to download blood pressure data reports is only available through the mobile app at this time.