The Provider Data Sharing tool will make it easy for you to share your blood glucose (BG) data with your provider. You'll be able to download, print, or email a PDF of your information right from the Omada app or from your computer. The detailed report will include things like: your blood glucose averages and highlight any lows or highs you may have had. If you're also tracking your blood pressure, those weekly averages will be on your report, too.
Articles in this section
- For Android: How do I download my blood glucose or blood pressure history?
- What can I do with the Provider Data Report?
- What will the Provider Data Report Include?
- How does Provider Data Sharing Work?
- What is the Provider Data Sharing Feature?
- For Web: How do I access the Provider Data Sharing Feature?
- For iOS: How do I access the Provider Data Sharing Feature?