24/7 Blood Glucose Phone Support
Omada’s 24/7 Blood Glucose Phone Support is an optional service that’s available at no additional cost to you if you are enrolled in Omada for type 2 diabetes. If you subscribe to this service, an Omada Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) will call you when you record a very high glucose reading ≥399 mg/dL, or very low glucose reading ≤53 mg/dL, and within two hours of the event that you input the value through your own device manually or Omada receives the value from your connected device (we call this “tracking the value”). In the call, the CDE will confirm your reading, ask about relevant symptoms, and offer helpful guidance. This service is active 24 hours a day, every day. The specific features and limitations of this service are described below.
- How do I update my emergency contact?
- What happens if I miss the call?
- I have a new phone number; how do I update it?
- Will I have the option to choose whether I want a call in response to a very high/low reading?
- When will my emergency contact be called?
- When will the CDCES call?
- Why do I have to provide an emergency contact?
- How do I subscribe to — or unsubscribe from — 24/7 Blood Glucose Phone Support?
- I received an email saying 24/7 Blood Glucose Phone Support was suspended for me, but I didn’t unsubscribe. What happened?
- What are the benefits of subscribing to 24/7 Blood Glucose Phone Support?