How to Weigh In:
If you are seeing Step off", "Step off redo", or "Sleep off" displayed on your scale, please reset your scale with the following instructions.
- Remove all batteries from the back of your scale for at least 10 minutes.
- Reinsert the batteries. Make sure all batteries are pressed in completely, placed correctly, and fit firmly in the compartment.
- Set the scale on a flat, even surface. The scale may not be able to accurately measure on carpet or tile.
- Press down on the center of the scale with one foot to wake up the scale and immediately step off. You'll see a red line move up and down as the scale calibrates itself, and then "0.0" should appear on the screen.
- Wait until scale displays "0.0", then step on the center with both feet.
- Stand still until your weight blinks and you hear a short double beep.
- Step off the scale. You'll see a red dash move across the display. You’ll then hear a longer single beep and see the word "Sent” when your weight has been transmitted successfully to your Omada account.
Please contact us if your scale continues to say "Step Off" after following the above steps.