Please contact us or your coach directly to enable manual weight entry on your account.
Participants find this feature useful when traveling or experiencing temporary scale issues.
Please follow these instructions to enter your weight, once the feature has been turned on.
1. To report today's weight, tap on the Weigh In tile on your Action List.
2. Type in today's weight and tap OK.
3. You should now see your weight listed below the "Action List".
4. To manually enter your weight for any previous days, tap on the "Your Weight" tile below the Action List.
5. Tap Edit.
6. If there is no weight for a particular date, tap Add Weight.
7. If there is a weight for a particular date, you can edit the weight by choosing the pencil icon. Enter your weight, and tap Done.
1. From the home screen, tap the menu icon in the top left corner and select Progress.
- Once you are on your Progress page, click on the blue text that says "Edit."
- Next to the date missing a weight, click on Add Weight.
- The cursor will appear, allowing you to type in your weight.
- Type in your weight, and click the green check mark on your keyboard, or the "done" key. You will then see your weight on the screen noted "manual".