If you do not want to link Apple’s Health app with Omada, you can revoke this access to the Health app on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the settings app through your iPhone.
- Navigate to the Privacy & Security tab
- Navigate to the Health tab.
- Scroll until you see Omada
- Toggle off both Weights and Steps.
Log out of the app on your iPhone:
- After the changes have been made, log out and back in to the Omada app to refresh it
- Navigate to your Progress page and tap on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner
- Tap on the Log Out button at the bottom of your screen.
Once you log back into the Omada app, The Apple Health app should be disconnected.
Once this is completed, you may enter your steps manually from another device by using the guides below: