Participants find this feature useful when traveling, if they have limited AT&T/T-Mobile cellular signal available or are experiencing temporary scale issues.
Please reach out to your health coach or contact Support to have manual weight entry enabled, then see below for web instructions.
*For mobile app instructions, please visit How do I add weight manually? (mobile)
To add weights manually on the website:
- Log in to Omada.
- Click on Tracking.
- On your Tracking page, you will see a Manual Weight Entry box at the bottom right (below Trackers section).
- To add a weight from a previous date, click the "<" back arrow symbol located inside the Weight box.
- Click on Edit and enter your weight in the box provided.
- Click Save.
- Any weights you've entered will now appear on your Progress page.
You can also enter a weight from your Progress Page on the website.
*Please note - adding weight from the Progress page will allow for the current day's weight entry, but not previous days.
- From the left panel menu, open your Progress page.
- Choose + Add Weight.
- Enter weight in box provided and click Save.