No - your access to a CirrusMD physician is covered under your employer's or health plan's agreement with Omada. However, your responsibility for lab tests and medications will be based on your insurance coverage in the same manner as an in-person physician appointment.
Articles in this section
- What if I have a follow-up question from a CirrusMD visit? How often can I utilize the service?
- How do I refer back to a CirrusMD visit?
- Does the CirrusMD physician, connect with my regular physician?
- Will talking to a physician on CirrusMD cost me anything?
- How do you talk to the doctor on CirrusMD?
- Who are the doctors on CirrusMD, and what can they help with?
- What is CirrusMD?