Setting up your account is a simple and quick process. Registration is typically completed on a computer, but you can also register on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Please follow the steps below:
1. Visit your organization's Omada Joint and Muscle Health landing page, and click on 'Get Started'.
2. If you'd like to check whether your insurance plan covers Omada's services, then enter the appropriate information in the form. Please inquire with your plan's member services to learn about specific copays. If you prefer to pay out-of-pocket (cash), then select the underlined link at the bottom that says 'I don't have insurance or would rather pay directly'.
3. Once you've successfully registered, you will be prompted to download the Omada for Joint and Muscle Health app on your mobile device of choice (e.g. a smartphone or tablet). Note that your Omada account is tied to one device, so make sure you download the app on the device you plan on using the most. Should any issues arise, always feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org!
4. After you download and open the app, you will be prompted for invite codes and should select 'Yes'.
5. Enter the codes that were sent to the email or phone number (check your text messages) you registered with. Always check your spam inbox!
6. After entering the codes and clicking 'Next', you should be all set!