Yes! You'll be asked to enter or confirm your doctor's contact info (if you choose) before a visit to CirrusMD so that we can send them a summary Progress Note and keep them informed of the care you received. This report will summarize any lab tests, mediations, treatment plans, and provider notes covered during the interaction, so your regular doctor is kept in the loop.
Articles in this section
- What if I have a follow-up question from a CirrusMD visit? How often can I utilize the service?
- How do I refer back to a CirrusMD visit?
- Does the CirrusMD physician, connect with my regular physician?
- Will talking to a physician on CirrusMD cost me anything?
- How do you talk to the doctor on CirrusMD?
- Who are the doctors on CirrusMD, and what can they help with?
- What is CirrusMD?