All physicians are board-certified in internal medicine, emergency medicine, or family medicine, and have experience in chronic disease management. Physicians can provide a range of services for hypertension and diabetes, including refilling medication prescriptions, ordering lab tests, and adjusting medication regimens when appropriate.
Articles in this section
- What if I have a follow-up question from a CirrusMD visit? How often can I utilize the service?
- How do I refer back to a CirrusMD visit?
- Does the CirrusMD physician, connect with my regular physician?
- Will talking to a physician on CirrusMD cost me anything?
- How do you talk to the doctor on CirrusMD?
- Who are the doctors on CirrusMD, and what can they help with?
- What is CirrusMD?