If you need help with updating your profile photo via a desktop or mobile browser, click here.
Once you’re logged in to your Omada account on the mobile app:
- From the Home screen, tap on the photo icon in the top right corner of your screen
- If you are navigating from an email that opens in another tab (Group, Coach, Progress, etc.), tap the three horizontal bars in the top left corner to open your sidebar menu, select Home, then proceed to tap the photo icon in the top right corner of your screen
- Tap on the camera icon at the bottom of the profile photo circle
- Choose to Take Photo or Choose from Library
- Once you have selected or taken the photo, crop as desired
- Tap the check mark in the top-right corner to save, - OR - tap X in the top left corner to exit Edit Photo and not save changes.
- Tap on the Progress tile at the bottom right of your screen
- Tap on Edit located under your name
- Tap on the camera icon
- You can either Take Photo or Choose From Library
- If you take a new photo, you can either Retake or Use Photo
- If you choose from the library, scroll through your photos and select a photo of your choice
- You can pinch the photo to zoom in/out
- Select Cancel if you want to select another photo or Choose to upload the selected photo