Please follow the instructions below to add a photo of your meal from your iPhone.
1. On your Home page, under Action List, choose Track Food & Drinks to track a previous or current meal
2. Select the meal you would like to track. For example: Add Breakfast and type it in.
3. If you would like to track meals from a previous day tap on the Progress tab (from the homepage) at the bottom right corner of your screen
4. Tap on the Food & Drinks tile under the Your Health Data section
5. Tap on the Cancel button on the top right corner
6. Then tap on the camera icon at the top right corner to add a photo
7. A pop-up will appear at the bottom of the screen
a. If you would like to use a photo you have taken before, tap on Add an existing photo
b. If you would like to take a photo of your drink/meal, tap on Take a new photo Please note, if it’s your first time using the meal photo feature, you'll see a pop up asking for permission to access your camera. Tap Ok.
8. Feel free to Retake the captured photo if needed. After choosing or taking a photo, you are able to crop the image by tapping and dragging the small four corner points around the photo to your liking then tap Use Photo
a. Please note, only one photo can be used for each meal
9. Tap on Add Food to type in the name of the item then tap Next
10. Select Meal Size by tapping on the appropriate amount, and tap on the Healthiness scale of your meal. Then select the Finish button.
11. You will now be able to see your meal added to your Food tracking page.