You may need to disable the automatic step tracking feature on your Omada app.
Enabling activity tracking using multiple methods, such as both your mobile device and a connected activity tracking device, may cause one device to interfere with the information from the other.
Please choose and connect one device that will be most convenient for you for daily tracking.
Steps to Resolve:
- For Android phones: Disable the step tracking by going to Settings and unchecking Auto-step tracking.
- For iPhones:
- From the Omada App,
- Log out of the Omada app by going to your Progress page and then clicking on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Once you are logged back in, navigate back to the Progress page.
- After clicking the Activity tile, a pop-up should ask if you'd like to enable automatic step tracking.
- Tap "No" to turn this feature off.
Once completed, please allow at least 48 hours for steps to load to your Activity in your Omada account.
After the connection has been established, Omada will pull data from the activity tracker website a few times per day. All steps won't be synced from your Fitbit until the following morning. Steps entered during the current day will be treated as the most accurate information and not sync additional steps from the phone.
If you continue to experience an issue, please contact us.