It happens to us all. If you've forgotten your password, we can help!
- Click Forgot Password under the "Password" field.
- You will be taken to the password reset page.
- Enter the email address you use to log into Omada Mind. (If you are allowing your email address to be autofilled, be sure no spaces are auto-entered).
- Click Send.
- Check your email for our password reset link. The email will contain the subject line, “Reset your password”.
- Follow the email link and you’ll be taken to the password reset page. Once you enter your new password, click Submit.
- Your new Omada Mind password must contain eight characters, and cannot be a password you’ve previously used.
- You should see a message confirming your password has been successfully changed.
- Login with your new password to confirm.