Everyone who subscribes to 24/7 Blood Glucose Phone Support must include an emergency contact for safety purposes. An appropriate emergency contact may be a close friend/family member who lives nearby or works with you. Your emergency contact should not be someone who is geographically far away.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my emergency contact?
- What happens if I miss the call?
- I have a new phone number; how do I update it?
- Will I have the option to choose whether I want a call in response to a very high/low reading?
- When will my emergency contact be called?
- When will the CDE call?
- Why do I have to provide an emergency contact?
- How do I subscribe to — or unsubscribe from — 24/7 Blood Glucose Phone Support?
- I received an email saying 24/7 Blood Glucose Phone Support was suspended for me, but I didn’t unsubscribe. What happened?
- What are the benefits of subscribing to 24/7 Blood Glucose Phone Support?