An Omada on-call CDCES will be notified of your very high/low reading soon after it’s tracked. The CDCES will then review the reading and any other recently tracked blood glucose readings. Shortly after, the CDCES will call you to talk through the very high/low reading and check on your symptoms.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my emergency contact?
- What happens if I miss the call?
- I have a new phone number; how do I update it?
- Will I have the option to choose whether I want a call in response to a very high/low reading?
- When will my emergency contact be called?
- When will the CDCES call?
- Why do I have to provide an emergency contact?
- How do I subscribe to — or unsubscribe from — 24/7 Blood Glucose Phone Support?
- I received an email saying 24/7 Blood Glucose Phone Support was suspended for me, but I didn’t unsubscribe. What happened?
- What are the benefits of subscribing to 24/7 Blood Glucose Phone Support?