If you are using your own Blood Pressure monitor (not provided by Omada), and you would like to clean your monitor, please consult the manufacturer of your monitor directly, and/or refer to their website, or instruction guide. If you cannot find your instruction guide, call your Blood Pressure monitor manufacturer, and they can provide you with a new one if it is available.
Articles in this section
- What if my blood pressure cuff does not fit? How do I order an XL cuff?
- My blood pressure readings don’t make sense. Is my monitor working right?
- What should I do if my blood pressure cuff isn't inflating?
- How to Secure the Blood Pressure Cuff
- How does the Omada blood pressure monitor transmit my reading?
- Is my cuff the right size?
- Where can I find the Omada blood pressure monitor User Manual?
- Can I go back and edit a blood pressure reading that I recorded incorrectly?
- Is the Hypertension program available for self pay?
- How do I clean my blood pressure monitor?