If you are using your own Blood Pressure monitor (not provided by Omada), and you would like to clean your monitor, please consult the manufacturer of your monitor directly, and/or refer to their website, or instruction guide. If you cannot find your instruction guide, call your Blood Pressure monitor manufacturer, and they can provide you with a new one if it is available.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the Greater Goods blood pressure monitor User Manual?
- Greater Goods Blood Pressure Monitor Quick Start Guide
- Where can I find the Greater Goods Omada XL blood pressure monitor User Manual?
- How do I view my Blood Pressure history? [Mobile]
- BodyTrace Blood Pressure Monitor Quick Start Guide
- What if my blood pressure cuff does not fit? How do I order an XL cuff?
- My blood pressure readings don’t make sense. Is my monitor working right?
- What should I do if my blood pressure cuff isn't inflating?
- How to Secure the BodyTrace Blood Pressure Cuff
- How does the Omada blood pressure monitor transmit my reading?