The BioTel Care blood glucose meters are built into locked down Android devices, but the camera is deactivated and therefore, not functional. It is not possible to use your glucose meter as a camera.
Articles in this section
- Biotel 4.0 Blood Glucose Meter Quick Start Guide
- How do I order more test strips and lancets for my BioTel Care glucose meter?
- Charging your BioTel Care blood glucose meter
- Why does my BioTel Care blood glucose meter have a camera?
- Where can I find the BioTel Care blood glucose meter User Manual?
- What are the colored circles next to the blood glucose values from my BioTel blood glucose history?
- Do I need to/How do I enter the strip code?
- What size battery does my BioTel blood glucose meter require, and how do I change it?