If the Omada program is not covered by your insurance provider or employer, you can apply as a self-paying applicant at go.omadahealth.com. The cost of the program is $140 per month for the first four months and then $20 per month thereafter.
Articles in this section
- What is the role of my Digital Health Coach?
- Is my spouse eligible?
- When does my program start?
- How do I download the Omada mobile app?
- What will I receive in the program?
- When will I receive my Welcome Kit?
- May I take a vacation?
- Can I be placed in a group that doesn’t contain my co-workers?
- What personal information will be shared with my group members?
- How much does self-pay cost?