No, your Blood Glucose information is not shared with your doctor. This is private information and only shared with your Health Coach. We do encourage you to share your Blood Glucose log with your provider at your appointments. If you have a tablet or smartphone, you can bring it into your check-up to show your provider.
Articles in this section
- Does my Blood Glucose information get sent to my doctor?
- Does my Blood Glucose information get sent to my insurance company?
- Is the Type 2 Diabetes program available for self pay?
- What does the word “Context” mean in the Blood Glucose tracker?
- Can I set reminders through the app to check my Blood Glucose?
- What if I noticed that I entered in a Blood Glucose time incorrectly? Can I go back and change it later, after initial entry?
- How many Blood Glucose values can I enter per hour or per day into the mobile app or website? Is there a limit?
- What if I forget to add my Blood Glucose values? Can I go back and add them later?
- Will the Omada Blood Glucose tracker show me my average values per day, week, month or year?
- How far back can I view my Blood Glucose History?