If you would like to clean your blood glucose meter, please consult the manufacturer of your blood glucose meter directly, and/or refer to their website, or instruction guide. If you cannot find your instruction guide, call your blood glucose meter manufacturer, and they can provide you with a new one if it is available.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a note to my glucose reading?
- How do I connect my Continuous Glucose Monitor to my Omada Health account?
- How do I connect my FreeStyle Libre CGM to Omada?
- What if I forget to add my blood glucose values? Can I go back and add them later?
- Will the blood glucose tracker in the Omada app show me my average values per day, week, month or year?
- How do I view my blood glucose history? (for Web)
- How do I view my blood glucose history? [for Mobile]
- How do I see all the blood glucose values I've entered in for the day? [for Mobile]
- How do I manually record my blood glucose reading? [for Mobile]
- How do I manually record my blood glucose reading? [for Web]