It may take up to 48 hours for steps to appear on your account if you have recently connected a device such as a Fitbit or Garmin. You can view our list of supported devices here. Please note that once your device syncs with Omada, it will not backfill steps.
After the connection has been established, Omada will pull data from the activity tracker website a few times per day. All steps won't be synced from your Fitbit until the following morning.
If you are seeing a step count that does not match your Fitbit, Garmin, or other activity tracking device, your phone may be pulling steps from your mobile device.
To disable automatic step tracking for iPhones:
- Log out of the Omada app:
- Click the gear icon at the top left corner of the home page.
- Click "Log Out"
- Log back in to the Omada app.
- Navigate to the tracking page by clicking the "+" button.
- Click "Steps"
- A pop-up should ask if you'd like to enable automatic step tracking. Tap "No" to turn this feature off. This should allow your activity tracking device to sync with Omada.
- If you do not see a pop up:
- Open the Health app.
- Click "Sources" located at the bottom of the page.
- Choose "Omada."
- Click "Turn All Categories Off."
To disable automatic step tracking for Android:
- Go to Settings in your mobile app.
- Uncheck Auto-step tracking.
If you see 0 for your step count, your activity tracking device may not be connected to the device's website or to Omada. To resolve:
- Re-sync your device to the device's website (this may be Fitbit, Garmin, etc.)
- Disconnect your device from Omada.
- Re-connect your device to Omada.
- Wait 24 - 48 hours to see the correct steps on your account. Please note that you will not see the entirety of your steps until the following morning.
If you have tried the above steps and still do not see the correct step counts after 48 hours, please contact us at support@omadahealthcom or by using the Contact Us button below.