If you are looking to connect your Abbott FreeStyle LibreLink app for the 14-day Libre sensor to Omada Health, please follow the instructions here.
If you have the Freestyle Libre 2 CGM, follow the steps below.
IMPORTANT: Before you attempt to connect your FreeStyle Libre 2 CGM app to Omada’s app, first message your Omada care team (specialist or health coach) to let them know you would like to connect your CGM to the Omada app and make them aware of the type of CGM you have. This will ensure your Omada account is set up to receive Libre 2 app data.
- If you haven’t already, download the Libre 2 app on your smartphone and start a sensor session in your Libre 2 app.
- Return to your Omada app. On the app homepage, click on ‘Connect Your CGM’ in your Action List (pictured below).
- For iPhone:
- For Android:
- On the next screen (pictured below), tap ‘Connect Now’.
- Enter your login credentials for your FreeStyle Libre account.
- Click ‘Yes, Allow’.
- Once you see “Your CGM is connected!” (see image below), you have finished syncing your Libre 2 app to Omada’s app.
- As a final step, tap “Done”.
- Of note, you’ll notice “Connect Your CGM” will move to your completed actions list. This action item will expire within 24 hours. In the meantime, tapping on this action item after successfully linking your Libre 2 app to the Omada app, will take you to your Omada CGM data. Tip: If you’d like to return to your CGM data after this action item expires, here’s how.