Follow these instructions to track your activity using your Android or iPhone.
- After logging into the app, tap Keep Moving on the Home Page checklist. That will take you to the tracker screen for today.
2. - OR - To track previous days' steps, navigate to the Tracking page from the Home menu.
- At the top of the screen, choose Activity, then choose the day you'd like to edit by swiping left-right. The selected day will have an downward pointing arrow below it.
- Tap on Edit Steps to enter that day's steps, enter the number of steps, and tap Done to save. Some Android keyboards may show a checkmark instead of the word "Done" in the bottom right corner.
- To enter any other activities, tap the blue words Add Additional Activities at the bottom of the screen. For example, you can enter total minutes of activity, and list your activities. You may also set up automatic step tracking using your mobile device.
- Tap on the Progress button at the bottom of the Home screen.
- Then tap on your Activity tile.
- Navigate to the correct day for which you would like to enter activity by tapping on the day of the week for which you'd like to add steps. Note: you can navigate to a previous week by placing your finger on SUN and swiping across the screen from left to right.
- Tap on the blue words Add Steps.
- Enter your steps, and tap on Save.
- If you would like to enter extra activity minutes, click on Add Extra Activity Minutes at the bottom of the screen, scroll to the correct amount of minutes, and click Save.
You may also set up automatic step tracking using your mobile device.
If you are using your iPhone to track your steps automatically and need to add steps tracked from an additional device, then follow these instructions after clicking Add Steps (From step 3 above):
- Tap on Open 'Health' app; you will be directed to the Health app.
- In the Health Data section, tap on Activity, then Steps
- Then tap the "+" in the top right corner (you can use the arrow to the left of Today to navigate to previous days)
- Enter your steps, then click Add. These steps will then be added to your total step count in the Health app, and then be sent to your Omada app.