If you would like to connect your activity tracking device to Omada for step tracking, please follow the steps below.
- To connect your device to Omada, please log in through a web browser as the Omada mobile app does not have the capability to add an activity tracking device.
- Please note: If you log in through the web browser via your mobile device and you have the Omada app downloaded, you may be redirected to the mobile app once you log in. To avoid the redirect, try logging into your Omada account through a private browser or incognito mode.
- Once you have logged into the web version of your account, click “Tracking” from the left-hand navigation panel.
- On your Tracking page, scroll to the bottom of the page to view the “Activity” box and click on “Connect Activity Tracker”.
- Once you click the “Connect Activity Tracker” link, you will be directed to a new window where you can click "Choose Source".
- Select your device, such as Fitbit, Garmin, etc.
- A new window will pop-up where you will be prompted to log into your account for your selected device. Logging in will allow your activity information to sync with the Omada program. Your login screen may appear different from the image below depending on which device/browser you are using.
- Complete the log-in process for your device.
- A prompt should appear regarding what data you would like to share to your Omada account. Select “Allow All” and click on “Allow” to give syncing permissions to HumanAPI. Please note that Omada will be able to only access step data, but you must allow all data to be shared.
- If you navigate back to the “Choose your source” page, you will see a green check mark next to your selected device confirming that your device has been connected to your Omada account.
- Now you're all set! Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for steps to begin to sync to your Omada account.
- Please note: If you enter or edit any steps during the current day, the website will treat that as the most accurate information and will not sync additional steps from your connected device. If you wait until the next day to make edits on previous dates, that should not affect the mobile app's ability to sync steps.
- You may disconnect your activity tracker at any time. After 48 hours, if your steps still are not syncing correctly after connecting your device, please view this article or contact us.
If you run into any problems, please contact your device’s support team for further troubleshooting: