Fitness trackers by Fitbit, Fitbug, Garmin, Jawbone, iHealth, MapMyFitness, Misfit, and Withings can be synced with your account.
To connect an activity tracking device, such as a Fitbit or Garmin, to your Omada account:
- Please log in to the web version of Omada at https://app.omadahealth.com/login. This feature is not available via the mobile application. Once you have logged in, click on Tracking from the left-hand navigation panel.
- Once on your Tracking page, see the bottom of the page for the Activity box. Click on the link "Click to connect an activity tracker (FitBit, Jawbone, etc.)" You may also access this from your profile's Settings page.
- Once you click the link, you will see the "Let's connect your health data"! window below. Please click the blue button that says "Choose Source".
- Please choose the type that matches your device, such as "Fitbit" or "Jawbone":
- Select your device. You will see a new window where you can log into your account for your selected device. Logging in will allow your activity information to sync with the Omada program. Your log-in screen may appear different from the below image depending on which device you are using.
- Complete the log-in process for your device. You will see a page that confirms your device has been connected. Please contact your device manufacturer if you do not see this page or have trouble completing this step. Then return to this page when you have successfully logged in.
- Click the big green Done button in the upper right corner. Now you're all set! Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for steps to begin to sync to your Omada account.
You may disconnect an activity tracker at any time.