You may resume your lesson where you left off, if you are unable to complete in one sitting.
To resume your lesson using the navigation buttons on the left of your screen:
1. Click on Lessons in the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Scroll to the lesson that you'd like to resume. You will see an orange Continue button as well as the information about the number of pages read.
3. Click the orange Continue button to begin where you left off. The lesson will load on the last page completed.
To resume your lesson using the Lesson Progress bar:
1. Hover your mouse over the dot that represents the week’s lesson you’d like to resume. You’ll see an overview of the lesson so that you can confirm it’s the lesson you’d like to return to.
2. Click the orange Continue button at the bottom of the lesson overview.
3. You will then be taken to the lesson.