While using the Omada mobile app, you can remove any items added to your meal logs with the following instructions.
- While on the food Tracking screen, select the meal you would like to edit.
- Once the list of items recorded has appeared, you will see an X to the right of each item. Tap on the X that is to the right of the item that needs to be removed.
- The item will be removed from your meal log.
- If you need to make any additional changes, you can continue removing items, or you can enter additional entries you would like to track in the field that displays "What did you eat or drink?"
- Next tap Done to return to the Tracking screen.
- While on the food Tracking screen, select the meal you need to update.
- Tap the X to the right of the item that is incorrect. The item will be removed.
- You may continue to remove any additional items, or you may tap the empty field to enter in additional entries.
- Tap Done on the keyboard to save.
- You can then use the menu icon or the back button on your device to return to a different screen.