If you need to remove an item that you have entered into your meal logs, you can do that with these steps for the Omada website.
- Log in to Omada at https://app.omadahealth.com/login.
- Go to the Food Tracker. You may access it from the Tracking page.
- Click on the meal you would like to edit.
- The meal will then expand to show the list of items logged.
- Hover your mouse over the item you wish to remove. An X will appear on the right.
- Click the X to the right of the item selected. That will remove the item.
- Your item has now been removed. If you wish to add any items, or make any other changes, you can do so in the Tracker now and then click Save .