*If you are looking to update your notifications on the Omada website, please click here.
Please note: In order to stop ALL push notifications from Omada, you must follow these steps to turn them off within the app AND follow the steps in this article to disable push notifications from Omada in your phone's settings.
If you would like to turn off email and/or push notifications and reminders from the Omada app on your mobile device, you can make those changes within the app.
For iPhone, you can turn off email and/or push notifications with these steps:
- Click on your Profile (picture) icon in the top right corner on the home page in the app.
- Click on the gear icon in the top left corner of your Profile page.
- Scroll to Notifications. From their you can adjust your Email and/or Push Notification preferences.
4. Toggle from On (blue) to Off (grey).
For Android, you can turn off or update your push notifications with these steps from the homescreen (checklist view):
- Select the 3 layer menu at the top left.
- Select Push Notifications.
3. You can now uncheck any notifications you no longer wish to receive on your mobile device.
Any changes made should be reflected within 24 hours.
Please note, updating your notification preferences in your Account Settings does not equate to a full unsubscribe.
To fully unsubscribe from ALL Omada emails, please contact email@example.com