You may use the Omada app to review previous lessons from Foundations and new lessons in Focus.
- Log in to the Omada Android app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left.
Depending on your device, you may also be able to swipe from the left of your screen to the right to bring up the menu options.
- Select Lessons. The lessons will appear.
- In the title bar with the menu button, you should see the options Foundations and Focus. Tap on each option to switch between viewing Foundations and Focus lessons. The option that appears next to the menu icon and appears larger in text size is the set of lessons you are viewing.
- You may now scroll through and review, start and complete any available lessons.
- Log in to the Omada iPhone app.
- Tap on Lessons at the bottom of the welcome screen.
- At the top of the screen, find the drop down arrow. Tap the arrow to bring up which set of lessons you'd like to view: Foundations or Focus.
- Tap on the which set of lessons you would like to view. Your screen will refresh.
- You can now scroll through and review, start and complete any available lessons.