You can use the Omada app to message your original Foundations group from the first 16 weeks of the program as well as to your Focus community once you graduate.
- Log in to the Omada Android app.
- Tap the menu icon (three gray lines) in the top left corner of the screen.
Note : Depending on your device, you may also be able to swipe from the left of your screen to the right to bring up the menu options.
- Tap on "Group". The conversation board will appear.
- Tap on the blue circle and "+" symbol in the bottom right corner of the screen to type a new message to your group.
- Once you have typed your message, tap on the blue checkmark in the top right corner of the screen to post your message.
- Log in to the Omada iPhone app.
- Tap on Group at the bottom of the screen.
- At the top of the Group screen there is a white bar that will say either My Group or My Community .
- Tap the blue "+" symbol in the top right corner of the screen to post a new group message.
- Start typing. Once you have completed your message, tap on the word "Post" to post your message to the group.