For Android users:
1. On your main screen, under Action List, choose Track Food & Drinks.
2. Select the meal you would like to track. For example: + Dinner.
3. Type in each meal item and click "Add Food" on the keyboard, or select a meal item from the auto-populated list.
4. To attach a photo, click on "Cancel" in the top right and click the camera icon.
5. When you have entered all of your items, tap on the blue "Next" button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Select "Meal Size" and "Healthiness" for your meal.
- Meal Size:
A mostly-filled bowl indicates a large meal size.
A half-filled bowl indicates a medium meal size.
A partially-filled bowl indicates a smaller meal size.
One star indicates a "not very healthy" meal.
Two stars indicate a "somewhat healthy" meal.
Three stars indicate a "very healthy" meal.
7. After you have selected "Meal Size" and "Healthiness", tap the blue "Finish" button at the bottom of the screen.
8. To track previous days' meals, navigate from the Home screen menu to the Tracking page.
9. Choose to track Food at the top, then swipe over the bubbles and click on the '+' for the day you'd like to edit.
For iPhone users:
- On your home screen, when you log into the mobile app, you will see a Action List. Tap on Track Food & Drinks to get started
- Select the meal you would like to track. For example: Breakfast.
- Type your food or drink into the search bar, or choose from your list of recently tracked breakfast items.
- Tap on Add Food to add another item, or tap on the camera if you would like to add a photo!
- You’ll have the option to upload an existing photo, or take a new one.
- If it’s your first time using the meal photo feature, you'll see a pop up asking for permission to access your camera. Tap Ok.
- Take the photo of your food. Note: Only one photo can be used for each meal.
- You can Tap Add Food to add additional food items, or tap Next at the bottom of the screen if you are finished entering food items.
- Choose the Meal Size and select a Healthiness rating.
- Once you have tracked all your food items, tap Finish.
Note: If you ever need to go back and track meals for previous days, tap on the + Button at the bottom of the Home Page. From here, you can go back to any day you might have missed while you’ve been in the program, and view your meal score for each day! Happy Tracking!