Please note: Food and activity tracking will soon only be available on the Omada mobile app.
If you would like to track your meals or snacks, please download the Omada app on your mobile device and follow the instructions below.
- Tap the Progress icon at the bottom of your screen. This will take you to your Progress Page.
- Then select Food & Drinks.
- You will see the word Today underlined. If you need to enter meals for a previous date, toggle between the previous dates by swiping right at the top of your screen until you reach your desired date.
- Please note you will not be able to enter a meal for a future date.
- Tap the Add Meal or Snack search bar.
- Enter your desired meal in the search bar and tap the meal once it auto-populates.
- Once you tap the meal, the Add Meal page will populate. Here you can complete the following optional actions:
- Add another item by tapping Add Food.
- Choose the type of meal by tapping Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or Snack.
- Add and adjust a meal time by tapping Add a meal time.
- Select Meal Size to indicate the portion size of your meal.
- Rate the Healthiness of your meal.
- Tap Finish once you are done entering all desired items.
- Once you tap Finish, you will be redirected to your Food & Drinks page which will display all of the meals tracked for the day.
Please note: If you eat at different times, you can use the same category (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or Snack) multiple times. You do not have to add all of your meals under one category for the same time.
For example: You can track a banana as a snack, add meal time for 11am, and tap finish. You can then track carrots as another snack, add a meal time for 4pm, and tap finish. These two snacks will show separately in your view.