To disconnect a device you have already connected with Omada:
- After logging in to Omada, click on Tracking from the left-hand navigation pane.
- Click the blue link that says "Click to connect an activity tracker" located under the Activity chart.
- Please click the blue button that says "Choose Source".
- The device that is connected will have a green box and checkmark. Click on the pencil icon in the top right corner of the green box.
- A red "x" will appear in the top right corner of the box. Click on the "x" to disconnect the device.
- Your device will be disconnected.