You may print a lesson if you prefer to read it offline. Please note, this feature is only available through a web browser. The mobile app currently does not have the ability to print and/or save a lesson.
To print a lesson:
- Click on Lessons in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Scroll to the lesson that you'd like to print.
- Click on the title of the lesson to open the lesson.
- Head to the Lesson Summary (last page of the lesson). If you've already completed the lesson, you should be able to click directly on the number of the last page at the bottom of the lesson page.
- Click on either "Save" or "Skip"
- Click on the printer icon in the banner at the top of the screen.
- A window will open for you to select your printer and print settings, and you will be able to print the lesson or save it as a PDF.
Please note some of the images in the lesson may not print very well. If you save the lesson as a PDF, you may both print the PDF and view the PDF on another device to review when you are away from home or do not have an internet connection.
To save as a PDF:
- When the Print dialogue box appears, click on the drop down arrow (next to PDF) at the bottom of the window.
- Select Save as PDF.
- You will then be automatically taken to the Print Dialogue box where you can update the file name and select where to save the file. Click the Save button.
- Your lesson will now be saved as a PDF in the folder you have chosen.